Equine-facilitated Mindfulness is a variant of Equine-assisted Experiential Learning, a results-focused approach to personal development that enables you to develop more successful problem-solving skills, communicate more effectively, build healthier relationships and significantly increase your self-confidence.
“This new discipline helps even and especially those who have never been anywhere near a horse to boost their self-confidence dramatically. No riding is involved, all activities take place with participants feet firmly on the ground. All activities are followed by a debriefing session led by an experienced equine-assisted coach (moi) and a horse expert. Reasons for participants’ choices and behaviour, and the horses’ reactions to said behaviour and choices are discussed and parallels are drawn with real life. I have worked as a medical doctor for many years. I have yet to come across a more effective discipline to help people become more assertive, confident and positive about their future. So it is with great enthusiasm that I invite you to join me at our house in the south of France, 90 minutes south-east of Bordeaux, where we host our Connect with Horses residential equine-assisted personal development workshops.” Dr Margaretha Montagu
Maybe YOU have always loved or been intrigued by horses but are too scared to approach them? Or maybe you have had unfortunate experiences with horses but always remained drawn to them? Or you might be a horse rider who wants to overcome your fear of riding after a horse riding accident?
Equine-facilitated Mindfulness can help you:
- communicate more effectively,
- build stronger and more satisfying relationships,
- feel better about yourself and dramatically increase your self-confidence,
- be more assertive,
- gain a solid sense of self-worth,
- eradicate limiting beliefs that block your progress,
- enhance your problem-solving skills,
- thrive on change and challenges,
- free yourself from immobilising fear,
- discover and define your purpose in life,
- deal with stress and avoid the dangerous effects, stress may have on your mental and physical health,
- re-evaluate your life from a new perspective.