We are looking forward to having you as our guests, and we want you to enjoy your stay with us. That’s why we ask all our guests to pay particular attention to our Terms and Conditions, so that we can help to ensure that everyone’s experience is a positive one. It’s all about making unforgettable memories of your vacation – so that you’ll come back and see us again!
Please read the information below, and make sure you understand them before booking your workshop. Any questions or comments, please contact us per e-mail.
1. For the sake of clarity the owner is defined as Equine Guided Growth (EGG) and the client is the person making the booking.
2. The property known as Les Sources Sacrées is offered as accommodation for EGG’s workshops, corporate and private functions. All accommodation is offered subject to availability at the time of receipt of the deposit, and at the quoted tariff.
3. To reserve a workshop, the Client should contact EGG by e-mail, then complete the booking form and pay the initial non-refundable booking deposit. Following receipt of the booking form and the deposit, the owner will be sent confirmation of the booking by e-mail. The deposit can be paid with a sterling cheque, a Euro cheque, bank transfer or directly online by credit card via the secure server Pay Pal.
4. The balance due is payable not less than 30 days prior to the start of the holiday. If payment is not received by the due date, the owners reserve the right to give notice, either in writing or by e-mail, that the reservation is cancelled. Reservations made within 30 days of the start of the workshop must be paid for in full at the time of booking. The balance can be paid by sterling cheque, Euro cheque or bank transfer. If you prefer to pay by bank transfer, please inform us so that we can send you our bank details via e-mail.
Any chargeable expenses arising during the workshop, ex. transfer costs, must be settled locally, with the owners, in Euro, before departure.
5. Any cancellation received in writing up to 30 days before the workshop starts will result in a loss of 50% of the trip price. Any cancellation made in writing less than 30 days before the workshop starts, or once the workshop has started will result in a total loss of funds. Depending on availability, you can choose to transfer your booking to another workshop date without incurring any additional fees. We reserve the right to cancel the workshop (if we do so your deposit is refunded in full). It is a condition of reservation that the Client arranges a comprehensive travel insurance policy (including cancellation cover) and to have full cover for the Client’s personal belongings, public liability etc., as these are not covered by the owner’s insurance.
In the unlikely event that EEG has to cancel a workshop, you will be offered two options:
- A full refund of the cost of the workshop. However, the costs of any travel arrangements etc. you may have made will not be reimbursed.
- The option to transfer to another workshop in the next 12 months. If your chosen replacement workshop costs less than the cancelled workshop, we will refund the difference. If it costs more, you will need to pay the difference before we can complete the transfer.
6. It is a condition of this booking that you obtain adequate insurance that covers medical and personal accident, including repatriation back home. EU/EEA residents should also ensure they have a current European Health Insurance Card (EHIC). This card entitles you to state-operated medical care as a visitor to another EU/EEA country. Complete information is available here: https://www.ehic.org.uk/. Your travel insurance should also include trip cancellation and cover other expenses you may encounter because of travel disruptions. Insurance should cover full medical expenses, cancellation by you as a result of illness or injury, personal baggage, personal accident, accidental loss or damage to property, third party liability, legal expenses and emergency. accepts no responsibility for any problems arising from encounters with local insects/animals.
7. The workshop shall commence from 6pm on the day of arrival and finish at 11pm on the last day. The owners shall not be obliged to offer the accommodation before the time stated and the Client shall not be entitled to remain in occupation after the time stated. It is, however, possible to book additional nights on a BandB basis at Les Sources Sacrées, subject to availability.
8. Please note that we operate a strict no smoking policy in the house, and especially in the barns and stables, but that designated smoking areas can be provided. It is against the Law to smoke in our establishment. Breach of this requirement will incur full cleaning costs of hard and soft furnishings in guest rooms. We reserve the right to request guests to vacate the premises for any continued or serious breach of this policy.
9. The maximum number to reside in the rooms must not exceed the capacity number stated on the website and in the brochure, unless the owners have given written permission at the time of the booking. Please note that the rooms are not suitable for children and that the minimum age limit is 18 years.
9. The Client agrees to be a considerate guest and to take good care of the property and to leave it in a clean and tidy condition at the end of the workshop period.
10. The Client agrees not to act in any way which would cause disturbance to those resident in neighbouring rooms. The owner reserve the right to amend, curtail or terminate any contract should the conduct of any person who is a part to that contract cause any detriment to the house or to the well being or comfort of other guests.
11. No items are to be removed from the owner’s property, without the owners’ prior permission.
12. The Client shall report to the owners, without delay, any defects in the property or breakdown in the equipment, plant, machinery or appliances in the property or any other problems the client may experience and arrangements for repair and/or replacement, will be made as soon as possible.
13. The owner shall not be liable to the Client for: any temporary defect or stoppage of public services to the property, nor in respect of any equipment, plant, machinery or appliance in the property, garden, or for any loss, damage or injury suffered which is the result of adverse weather conditions, riot, war, strikes or other matters beyond the control of the owners. For any loss, damage or inconvenience caused to or suffered by the Client if the property should be destroyed or substantially damaged before the start of the workshop.
14. The client participates in activities and uses the equipment entirely at his or her own risk.
15. Under no circumstances shall the owners’ liability to the Client exceed the amount paid to the owner for the booking.
16. The owner reserve the right to amend the terms and conditions as appropriate, without detriment to guests’ statutory rights.
17. Overnight visitors are not permitted. Any visitors must leave the premises prior to 6 PM.
18. EGG cannot accept responsibility for any cancellations or effects on your course due to war, threat of war, civil strife, industrial dispute, terrorist activity, natural or nuclear disaster, fire or adverse and extreme weather conditions that result in the cessation of schedule activities.
19. All information contained in the brochure and on the websites is published in good faith and is believed to be correct at time of going to press. However the provision of certain facilities therein referred to may be limited, not available at certain times or subject to weather conditions etc. EEG reserves the right to modify, alter or curtail the workshop timetable for any reason beyond its control including, but without limitation, war, riot, civil disturbance, government action, strike, lock-out, inclement weather, quarantine, Act of God, and EEG shall not be liable for any loss, damage or inconvenience resulting to the client. The final decisions on the program will be taken by EEG whose decision shall be final and binding on all members of the group. Where members of groups diverge from concluded arrangements, no allowance can be claimed or will be admitted for accommodation, meals, drinks and other expenses and no refunds can be claimed.
Acceptance of Terms and Conditions:
Making a booking implies the knowledge and acceptance of these terms and conditions.